From (requirements) – basic Python knowledge
To (target) – advanced knowledge of Python, extending use of objects, better code structure, optimized operations through advanced Python functionality
How (structure) – modular, to allow customization of topics if needed.
Every topic is illustrated in a practical manner using exercises and code snippets.
The layout of this course is arranged so as to provide a practical approach, increasing exercises in complexity.
The course duration is 32 hours, over a 4 days period.
- A brief Python (basic) recap
- Better OOP
- Operator overloading
- Decorators – static & abstract methods
- Creating decorators
- Magical methods
- Reflection and introspection
- Advanced Python structures
- List comprehension
- How to
- Limitations & solutions
- Useful modules
- XML parsing
- Interacting with C
- Intro to loading and using C DLLs
- Time to put everything to practice! – apps