Sway is a new application from Microsoft Office 365 that will allow you to create and share interactive reports, educational projects, presentations, newsletters and more.
The course is recommended for those who work with Office for Business applications and want to use the new Office 365 components to share information.
Knowledge and skills required
Participating in this course requires Office knowledge.
The course lasts 3 hours and takes place according to the interactive model, with models and case studies applicable to a company's current activity.
The training follows the topics :
- Get started: overview of Sway, log into Sway, example of sways
- Creating a new Sway: creating a Sway presentation from a topic (using templates) or from an existing document, adding title, background and content.
- Creating and using cards : creating cards and adding content to them, using different types of cards.
- Adding links, pictures and video elements: adding images and video elements from personal devices, OneDrive or Web sources; inserting links.
- Modifying the design of the presentation: changing the style for Sway using Customize and Remix! options.
- Sharing and collaboration with Sway: Sharing a sway presentation using personal and organizational account.