ETA2U’s Training Center Division offers a wide range of IT Courses designed both for the IT specialists and for the beginner/intermediate/advanced level users.
♦ Courses scheduled during the following time period:
♦ Course Grids:
You can take a wide range of exams through our testing centers:
Pearson VUE/Kryterion/PeopleCert Testing centres
Exam hours PEARSON VUE
Exam hours Kryterion
Exam hours PeopleCert
The exams can be scheduled for group of 5 persons / Online
Pearson VUE/PROMETRIC/PeopleCert Testing centres
- ETA2U Training Centre is a Pearson VUE/Kryterion/PeopleCert accredited training centre and manages a large variety of exams such as: Microsoft, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Novell, Adobe, ITIL etc.
- The list of available exams and information on each exam (duration and number of questions) are available on the Pearson VUE/PROMETRIC/PeopleCert website or on the producers’ website (Microsoft, Oracle, IBM etc.).
- Exams are held in English and need to be scheduled at the candidate’s request at least 72 hours (3 working days) before the testing day .
- Exam registering is done after having filled out a registration form that shall be sent to you. In the case where exam payment is done by your company, the form needs to be signed and stamped by at least one authorised person you’re your company.
- Please be at the testing centre at least 15 minutes before the agreed hour of the exam.
- The exam test fee shall be paid in advance, by bank transfer or cash.
- Any postponement of an exam needs to be notified at least 24 hours in advance. In the case where the candidate does not show up for the exam at the scheduled date and hour, the refund of the exam tax is no longer possible.
Rules of the testing centre
The candidate must provide at least TWO ID documents to the testing centre administrator, both bearing a signature and at least one with a picture. Document verification shall be done at the exam, when the registration sheet is signed. You must also sign the form containing the rules of the testing centre.
- The candidate cannot enter the testing room with personal objects: purses, bags, mobile phones, watches, wallets, books, food, paper sheets, writing instruments, medication, brochures, dictionaries, communication devices, laptops, PDA’s or any electronic devices. Any object that the candidate has on him must be stored in a specially designed place. The candidate shall recover these objects at the end of the exam.
- To take notes, you will receive a note board and a special pen when entering the room and you will need to return them to the administrator immediately after the exam is over.
- The candidate must take the place indicated by the administrator of the testing centre without disturbing the other candidates.
- The administrator shall start the exam and will explain how it will take place.
- The allocated time is automatically calculated by the system and displayed on the screen. It is recommended not to take any breaks, since time shall not be stopped during the exam.
- The candidates will be monitored through video surveillance cameras during the exams by the administrator of the testing centre.
- In case of any problem during the exam that might influence its outcome, please notify immediately the administrator of the exam centre.
- The administrator cannot respond to any questions related to the exam’s content.
- When the exam is over, the result shall be displayed and printed automatically.
- The registration sheet signed at the beginning of the exam must be signed at the exam’s end as well.
- In the case where a candidate tries to cheat, the result will be cancelled and all the exams and eventual certifications detained by the candidate from the respective producers will be voided. He or she will never be able to obtain any certification from the respective producer.
- The exams held at PeopleCert Testing Center may be canceled at least 72 hours prior to their support, otherwise the exam will be fully paid.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Online Proctored Exams through exam voucher
Online proctored exams are available for candidates who wish to take a Web based exam at the convenience of their preferred location and time. The Centre provides an exam voucher to the candidate with predefined module and language and candidates can use the exam voucher to book their exam within a given period of time.