On July 28, 2015, the Small and Medium-Size Companies, Business Environment and Tourism Department (DIMMMAT) published the documents corresponding to the next programs for year 2015:
1. The UNCTAD/EMPRETEC Romania Program for supporting the development of small and medium-size companies
2. The national multiannual program for creating and developing technologic and business incubators
3. The national multiannual program for developing the entrepreneurship culture among manager women in the area of small and medium-size companies
1. The national multiannual program for creating and developing technologic and business incubators, hereinafter named the Program, generally aims at developing the sector of small and medium-size companies (IMM) in Romania, by creating some new business incubators, as well as by developing the already existing business incubators. The program is represented by creating new Business Incubators, developing the existing ones and creating a network of business incubators in Romania. The Program allots funds for purchasing IT&C equipment and furniture for each new incubator, according to the maximum limit of 150,000 Lei.
2. The UNCTAD/EMPRETEC–Romania Program for supporting the development of small and medium-size companies, hereinafter named the Program, is dedicated to encouraging and stimulating the incorporation and development of the small and medium-size companies. EMPRETEC is an integrated training program, which offers training sessions and technical assistance to the entrepreneurs, as well as an institutional framework for developing the entrepreneurship abilities and increasing the competitiveness on the domestic and international market of small and medium-size companies. The target group of the Program includes the existing or potential entrepreneurs, as well as the top managers, including experts of public or private organizations, which are assumed to behave in an entrepreneur or manager-like manner. The Program is used to finance the UNCTAD EMPRETEC Romania workshops for supporting the development of small and medium-size companies in the concern domains for developing the entrepreneurship abilities, with the aim to acquire technical knowledge and those that may find practical utilization, needed for beginning and developing a business. The UNCTAD EMPRETEC workshops will be organized under the coordination of the 5 EMPRETEC centers (a national center - EMPRETEC Romania and 4 regional centers - EMPRETEC Transilvania, EMPRETEC Sud-Est, EMPRETEC Oltenia-Banat, and EMPRETEC Moldova) and will take place in 8 locations (allotted to the 8 organizing OTIMMC’s: Brasov, Cluj Napoca, Constanta, Craiova, Iasi, Ploiesti, Targu Mures, and Timisoara).
3. The main goal of the de minimis scheme provisioned in the national multiannual program for developing the entrepreneurship culture among manager women in the area of small and medium-size companies, hereinafter named the Program, is stimulating and supporting the beginning and developing of the private economic structures incorporated by women by facilitating their access to funding, increasing the potential of accessing the financing sources and facilitating the access of entrepreneur women to the funding sources. All those take place in the context of the issues connected to maintaining the balance between the family and professional obligations and the prejudice that exist at local level. The Program is used to finance the implementation of the best Business Plans submitted by the entrepreneur women. The business plan must substantiate each expenses with the aim to prove that it is needed for unfolding the activities for which the financing is requested.
For more details, please go to: