Print everywhere, without taking your printer with you!
Did you know that 30% of the hot spot users wish to print or copy documents while navigating on the Internet? Nowadays, everything happens at a high speed, therefore you find yourself in the unpleasant situation to be at your partner’s, getting last minute information, with no printer or no clue on how to print them, although there are many printers around, yet you do not have access to them. With the Print Spot solutions these problems disappear!
Did you know that 30% of the hot spot users wish to print or copy documents while navigating on the Internet? Nowadays, everything happens at a high speed, therefore you find yourself in the unpleasant situation to be at your partner’s, getting last minute information, with no printer or no clue on how to print them, although there are many printers around, yet you do not have access to them. With the Print Spot solutions these problems disappear.
Encrypting and personal ID ensure security and confidentiality of the prints.
People who travel for business purposes have always been the biggest users of compact mobile equipment, such as laptops, PDA’s and mobile phones with Internet connectivity. Once with the increasing dependence on these gadgets and their capacity to be connected to the internet, their direct document printing feature becomes already a necessity.
Your customers may need to print or copy an urgent business letter, a reviewed presentation, a document required for the conclusion of a contract the very next day, a travel route, a ticket issued on-line or even a boarding pass.
Cei mai buni manageri „simt" din timp nevoile oaspeților, iar tocmai acestea sunt motivele pentru care numeroase hoteluri au oferit cu rapiditate servicii de printing potrivite să raspundă acestor nevoi.
The best managers „feel" early the needs of their guests, and these are the reasons why numerous hotels have quickly offered adequate printing services to respond to these needs.
Our Print Spot solutions are printing solutions via internet that do not require the installation of any printer driver or of any other application on the computer/PDA of your guest, therefore being easy to use by everybody.
An essential service for hotel guests.
Printing via Internet provides state-of-the-art flexibility to your hotel guests. On check-in, the guests receive a unique ID that enables them to print from his room or from any hotel location and to pick them up anytime within 24 hours. All they have to do is to connect to the hotel’s web network from their laptop, PDA or mobile phone.
Once connected, They can upload the files they wish to print through the web browser. The selected files are afterwards sent in a secure manner to the multifunction equipment, using a 128-bit security encrypting. To recover printed documents or to make copies, hotel guests authenticate themselves la multifunction equipment of the hotel by using their personal ID. On check-out, the receptionist issues a detailed report on the number of pages printed/copied during the stay.
A safe and convenient service
The security measures for encrypting the documents sent through the network ensure confidentiality of their content. Users pick up the documents themselves from the multifunction equipment, using a unique ID assigned to the system, meant to further increase safety. The service can be available non-stop.
A flexible business model for the hotel
Printing and invoicing is done exclusively as the hotel sees fit. Hotels may choose to outsource charging or per paging charging, per quantity of printed documents or per use.
- customer and hotel guest fidelity – a great frustration of a hotel guest is to need a service and not to be able to find it in that hotel, thus being forced to search alone in a city that in most of the cases he or she does not know well enough.
- Increasing hotel profit — most hotels do not have a copy office, thus guests are forced to print or copy at a nearby copy centre, open especially for this purpose.
- Information security — the documents are printed only based on personal ID and picked up directly from the printer, based on the same ID
- Reduction of personnel-related costs — the trend of automating and outsourcing of paid services
- reduction of space required for printing activities — dedicated printing offices affiliated to hotels are now replaced with a much smaller space,
- reduction of working time and better printing flow — the customer can "Print" from his or her laptop, PDA or telephone as he/she finds and/or produces desired documents, and in the end he/she can go to the printer so that the printed information (stored until that moment on the equipment server) can be printed on paper.