In early November 2014, 2014 ETA2U delivered to GENPACT Romania, the biggest international supplier of services in Romania for global customers, a customized solution named “CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LAB”.
The customer’s need was to align the smart work manners, relying on state of the art technologies, with complete and new experience that it would become acquainted with during a work meeting.
The delivered project provided an innovative solution with the next features:
Customer Experience Lab offers a creative innovating work environment, which facilitates the interactions between the company’s delivery centers by video calls, regardless of the location and time zone. Thus, the customers presenting their products and services becomes easier and allows that the company’s experts become involved in discussions at any time.
The smartphone or table devices can be used to deliver modern presentations; the presentations are projected on Samsung large size displays. Thus, the impact to the customers and partners is rendered maximum.
The solution is made up of:
- 5 x Display Samsung DM48D - DM-D Series 48" Slim Direct-Lit LED Display mounted on the wall
- 1 x Display Samsung LH85QMDPLGC/85" UHD Smart Signage – display having 215.9” diagonal, 4K technology – the first item of that model made by Samsung and delivered within this project (http://www.samsung.com/uk/business/business-products/smart-signage/ultra-high-definition/LH85QMDPLGC/EN )
- 6 x Presentation Gateway Crestron AM-100
- 1 X DSP Polycom SoundStructure C-Series C8
- Sound system made up of amplifier, speakers and wireless microphones
Each Samsung display has attached a system allowing wireless video projection from any handheld device, as well as an operating system (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows). For successfully completing the solution, the 85” LCD had attached a CISCO state of the art videoconference mechanism and a Polycom sound matrix, which is meant to distribute the sound between mobile microphones and the surround speakers.
Customer Experience Lab was created as an interactive story in which the Genpact employees or customers to learn and to understand the manner in which the mixed operations, technology and innovation can lead to transformation and results in any business. The sound and image quality, as well as the concept are unique and have no relevant competition on the Romanian market, at this time.
The operations of a business must be responsive and effective. The manner in which things worked yesterday will not suffice tomorrow. That is why each company must find new manners for being competitive. And the technology is part of our day to day life.