Euroholding Group required aprinting strategy from a single supplier that would simplify its complex printing and copying environment and to solve all printing problems for the employees working in the offices located in Timisoara.
• Latest generation HP LaserJet fleet.
• A Pay-Per-Use contract with on-site support.
• Management of the entire printing fleet, from supplies to support services
• Security and confidentiality — assigning a card with a PIN code to each employee.
• Total Print Management and Job Accounting solutions make it possible to assign print costs to different users/ departments/ companies.
Benefits for the company:
• Printing areas were created on hallways, so that nobody could stand farther than 20 meters from the first available printer.
• The new printing strategy is fundamental in the optimization of the investment and reduction of total costs.
• Savings resulted from the applied printing strategy were to up to 25%.